[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in SummerSim next year?

Talitha Feenstra talitha.feenstra at rivm.nl
Mon Dec 7 03:32:38 PST 2015

Dear all,

Same goes for me, this is a real good idea.
However, the timing of SummerSim is not ok for me, so I would not be able to attend. If I can join in/be of help in an other way, I am certainly interested.

Regards, Talitha

TL Feenstra, PhD
health economist
RIVM, Centre for Nutrition, Prevention and Health Services Research
Po Box 1
3720 BA Bilthoven
*31 30 274 4387 (mon)
* 31 6 1186 87 60