[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in SummerSim next year?

Prague, Melanie mprague at hsph.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 7 06:12:17 PST 2015

Dear all,

Thanks for organizing such a panel, it is a great idea.
In particular, I am interested in the differences and extrapolation concerns around 'simulation vs. estimation’ in bio-medical area.
I am looking forward to seeing how we can organize everything around a common topic.

Let me know if I can help.
Best regards,
Mélanie Prague.