[Population Modeling] SpringSim paper draft - Action required from Authors

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:58:49 PST 2015

Hello Again to SpringSim paper authors,

Here is a draft of the revised paper for your inspection before submission:

https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/1889/PopModExample_Upload_2015_02_24.doc

All authors, please check your section for accuracy by Feb-26. and do check
your name spelling and affiliation as appears once in the first page and
once more in the body text.

To reduce list traffic, please send me an email to Jacob.barhak at gmail.com
only if:there is an error in your section of the paper, or in your name
spelling/affiliation.

If I do not get a correction from you I will assume you are ok with your
section and I can submit in your name.

Paul Majoram and Olaf Dammann volunteered to proof read the entire paper,
so we should be ok with grammar and text at the final version.

I apologize in advance if I cut your text too much and lost the most
important idea you wanted to convey, yet the demand was 6 pages and I
decided that having all the references - almost 3 pages is very important
for the future. And the reader can always find the original text in our
archives.

I did use every trick I could think of to cut down the size - so please be
considerate.

I hope for minor changes before submission.

              Jacob