[Population Modeling] What is NMSC?

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:56:30 PST 2015

Hello All,

Some of you may be interested in organizations that help our common cause.
And this organization may be of special interest to those who operate in
the US.

NMSC stands for National Modeling and Simulation Coalition.

This is a group trying to promote Modeling and Simulation as a profession,
as an industry, and as a marketplace.

Here is a link with further information:
http://www.modsimcoalition.org/

The 2015 NMSC Annual Meeting is taking place in February, 26, 2015,
Arlington, VA.

I attended one of their meetings last year in MODSIM and I recall they were
engaged in a mapping effort of modeling and simulation categories.

I know at least one member of our mailing list who will be there, I would
appreciate a report to this mailing list regarding NMSC progress and
current activities.

And if other members of this list know of similar activities, I will
appreciate sharing of such information.

           Jacob