[Population Modeling] Book proposal

Dammann, Olaf Olaf.Dammann at tufts.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:51:01 PST 2015

Dear All,

I would like to get started with the book proposal. Again, in a nutshell, I suggested we collect chapter-ideas from among all of us and put together a proposal for a multi-author text on "Population modeling". The overarching idea is to put out an introduction to the field by show-casing the whole variety of work that we are doing.

Please let me know if you are interested in submitting a chapter so I can send future emails only to those who are interested. Just send a note of interest to me at <olaf dot dammann at tufts dot edu<mailto:olaf.dammann at tufts.edu>>.

Thanks.
Olaf
--
Olaf Dammann, MD, SM (Epi.)
Research Professor in Public Health, Pediatrics, and Ophthalmology