[Population Modeling] Our paper for SpringSim returned from review - we need to act

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:01:17 PST 2015

Thank you all, for your fast responses,

SpringSim organizers will be notified on our cumulative decision.

I will truncate the paper to 6 pages and upload a new version on the 25th.

If you want to rewrite your text to reduce size, please send me your
revised text by tomorrow 24-Feb. I will attempt not to reduce your text if
you send me reductions yourself.

Please send it to me directly to jacob.barhak at gmail.com and avoid sending
changes to the list to reduce traffic.

I will appreciate a volunteer to proof read the paper after all changes.

         Jacob