[Population Modeling] Revised paper submitted to SpringSim

Dammann, Olaf Olaf.Dammann at tufts.edu
Fri Feb 27 00:27:20 PST 2015

Many thanks for all your hard work on this, Jacob

Olaf Dammann, M.D.
Research Professor
Dept. of Public Health and Community Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: (617) 636-3963

On Feb 27, 2015, at 1:08 AM, Jacob Barhak <jacob.barhak at gmail.com<mailto:jacob.barhak at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello All Paper Authors,

Thanks to Olaf and Paul who managed proof reading quickly, I was able to submit the revised camera ready version of the paper.

You can find the submitted revised version in:
https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/1891/PopModExample_Submit_2015_02_26.doc

I ask that all authors look at this Copyright form:
http://www.scs.org/upload/documents/Copyright_Form.pdf

If anyone has any issues with me signing this copyright form on behalf of us all, please let me know. Otherwise I will assume it is ok with you. And note this form is pretty permissive, so I see no issues. If there are any US government workers in the list that I missed that need to sign the second part of the form, do let me know.

I appreciate much all your contributions, yet the job is not done, we now need to think how to present the paper.

Is there anyone else from the group who will attend SpringSim who is willing to present?

Also, all authors please start thinking about a slide to present your work within less than a minute - only one - preferably with pictures and very few words.

I hope you like the final product

                Jacob