[Population Modeling] An Introduction

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:59:42 PST 2015

Thanks Paul,

And can you please send a reference to one or two publications that explain
your work in further details so I can put them in the forming paper?

And please use your registered email address when submitting to the list,
otherwise the post will require approval that delays the post.

Looking forward to see the references.

              Jacob

.

.