[Population Modeling] New member introductions requested

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:14:06 PST 2015

Greetings to new list members.

Our number has grown lately and many people joined the list not aware of
our current activity.

We are currently assembling a paper that will define our group by examples.

We want new members to contribute a few lines of text to this paper. This
is simple. Just write a few lines about what you do and submit them by
email to the list address:

popmodwkgrpimag-news at simtk.org

Please use fresh text trying to explain your work in lay language. Please
do not copy text from previous work since we want to avoid copyright
issues, and do add a reference to some publication you made. If you include
a link to a video or web site, even better.

Do not be shy or overly formal,  just try to answer the question "what
population modeling do you do? ". And do respond quickly in the next two
days.

I will assemble the paper on this Thursday on the 8th in the morning since
submission deadline to SCS SpringSim is on the 9th.

So anyone who wants to be represented in the submission please send some
text in the next couple of days.

Hopefully there will be time for modifications and additions after
submission.

I look forward to learn about your population modeling activities.

         Jacob

--
Jacob Barhak Ph.D.
http://sites.google.com/site/jacobbarhak/