[Population Modeling] Introduction

Al Chrosny achrosny at treeage.com
Wed Jan 7 06:30:49 PST 2015

Hi, I am Al Chrosny, and I manage engineering team at TreeAge Software Inc.

My interest in population modeling is from perspective of tools and
methods. The healthcare economics is relatively new area for me, but I
find that I can bring many of my electrical engineering and computer
science experiences. Recently I have been working on comparison of
discrete event simulation methods and markov individual patient
simulation methods. Some preliminary results of the comparison were
presented at ISPOR conference in Dublin in 2013.  The poster and
materials can be found at:

http://www.treeage.com/articles/markov-vs-discrete-event-simulation/

Al

--