[Population Modeling] Introduction

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:09:52 PST 2015

Thanks Aaron,

Aaron is a bit too modest here.

His tools are very important for population modeling. In fact he and his
tools gave a solution within one day of work on how to properly generate
populations to match statistics and handle skewed populations.

These are basic evolutionary computational tools that on their operators on
their own may be used as population modeling techniques.

Also note that our definition of population modeling is quite broad.

I will add several quotations that will describe our work better in a
separate post.

If anyone knows other developers of basic techniques and tools important
for population modelers, please do invite them to join this list.

          Jacob