[Population Modeling] Assembling paper for SpringSim

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:05:18 PST 2015

Thank you all for your nice contributions.

I am now in advanced stages of assembling the paper for SpringSim that
includes all your contributions and names.

Name order is according to your introduction order as appears in the list
archives.

If anyone wants their name omitted or some text unused , let me know.
Otherwise I assume your text is unpublished elsewhere, and there are no
copyright issues. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Everyone will get a section of their own and I will add a discussion
section at the end discussing the definition of population modeling. I will
out a copy up for everyone to see and send a link to the list. Hopefully,
there will be time for revisions.

Except from one reference I am waiting for, I will not be accepting any
more submissions for this paper. However, people are still welcome to
introduce themselves to the list. If there will be enough such
introductions we will consider a similar paper, for another venue.

If this goes well, hopefully some of you will make it to SpringSim.

Thank you all again for contributing to this in such a short period of time.

             Jacob