[Population Modeling] Re: PopModWkGrpIMAG-news Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

John Rice john.rice at noboxes.org
Wed Jan 14 05:34:45 PST 2015

I am the layman observer very much enjoying the chance to learn who you all are and what you do.  So I have a simple minded question.  It the word "population" an adjective modifying the word modeling, that represents a particular construct for a "method", "Technology", etc.,.?  Or is it a noun that specified the object of being modeled?  Or perhaps is more about how any class of objects is "represented" in any kind of model where it is the representation that would qualify the particular activity as "population modeling". Such as to be a population model there is some minimum degree of granularity in the objects' representations?

John

Typed with two thumbs on my iPhone.  (757) 318-0671