[Population Modeling] SummerSim 2015 Call for Papers for Modeling and Simulation in Medicine

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:26:13 PST 2015

Since SummerSim includes many tracks, this post may interest most modelers
on the list, so if you have work you wish to present, please check the full
call for papers that includes all tracks:
http://duniptech.com/conference/summersim15/CFP/CFP_SPECTS15.pdf

Yet I would like to highlight the Modeling and Simulation in Medicine (MSM)
track. In the MSM track we are seeking computational modeling and
simulation manuscripts related to healthcare, surgery, dentistry, mental
health, pharmaceuticals, or medical education.

Conference dates: July 26-29, 2015
Location:  Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, IL, USA

Paper Submission Deadline: February 10, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: March 31, 2015

The call for papers for the Modeling and Simulation in Medicine (MSM) track
in SummerSim 2015 is available in this link:
http://duniptech.com/conference/summersim15/CFP/CFP_MSM15.pdf

Papers can be submitted through this link:
http://www.softconf.com/scs/SCSC15/

Note that in the MSM track paper review will be non-blind, open, and
public. Short papers are encouraged.

For additional information please visit the SummerSim web site:
http://www.scs.org/summersim

For questions feel free to email me at:
jacob.barhak at gmail.com

Your contributions will be appreciated.