[Population Modeling] IMAG population modeling webinar - Outbreak response to Ebola in Liberia

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:08:20 PDT 2015

Greetings to those interested in webinars in this group,

If you have not yet tuned to IMAG webinars I suggest you give it a try. And
the next webinar is from one of the leads of our population modeling
working group: Dr. Alison Galvani.

Here is information on the webinar:

Time: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm ET

Title: Outbreak response to Ebola in Liberia

Presenters:  Dr. Alison Galvani, Dr. Mosoka Fallah

For a short abstract, here is a direct link to the webinar page:

http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/webinars/outbreak-response-ebola-liberia

For more upcoming webinars and past recordings visit the Multiscale
Modeling Webinars Page on the IMAG Wiki. Here is a direct link:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/webinars

For those who will be tuning in for the first time, the webinar is free yet
requires installation of software. Connection instructions are available in
the document in this link:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/sites/default/files/MSM%20Webinars%20Vidyo%20Connection%20INFO_2.docx

IMAG webinars are highly recommended for this group.

                    Jacob