[Population Modeling] Are we interested in a track/panel in SummerSim next year?

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:49:08 PST 2015

Greetings to all interested in a population modeling panel in a conference,

Some of you may recall this request from April this year. There was a nice
number of members interested in forming a population modeling panel.

I am now suggesting SummerSim 2016 as the venue for this panel:

http://www.scs.org/summersim

And I am now asking again who is interested in such a panel?

This panel can be formed under the Bio-Medical and Population Modeling
(BMPM) track in SummerSim.

We can discuss the format of a panel, i.e. paper/Q&A/sub-topic when we know
who is available and interested.

Interested parties, please reply to this post - even if you replied in the
past. This is a recount of those interested. Our membership in this list
grew, so I hope the number of people interested in a panel/track grows.

        Jacob