[Population Modeling] New member

veforbes at umn.edu veforbes at umn.edu
Fri Apr 22 08:23:30 PDT 2016

My name is Valery Forbes and I use population modeling to assess the risks of toxic chemicals and other stressors, and in particular to extrapolate from toxic impacts at the individual level to consequences for population dynamics. Much of my work is with aquatic invertebrates, however in collaboration with my students and postdocs I have also studied fish, small mammals, terrestrial invertebrates, and plants.

Valery E. Forbes

Dean, College of Biological Sciences

University of Minnesota

123 Snyder Hall

1475 Gortner Ave

St. Paul, MN 55108

T: 612-624-2244

E: veforbes at umn.edu

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 6:38 AM, <popmodwkgrpimag-news-confirm+07a4cee16bf263d71f0fdc5bf4895304f0191c17 at simtk.org>wrote:
> Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
> PopModWkGrpIMAG-news
>
> We have received a request from 207.59.104.2 for subscription of your
> email address, "veforbes at umn.edu", to the
> to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
> keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:
>
>     https://simtk.org/mailman/confirm/popmodwkgrpimag-news/07a4cee16bf263d71f0fdc5bf4895304f0191c17
>

> Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
> message to popmodwkgrpimag-news-request at simtk.org:
>
>     confirm 07a4cee16bf263d71f0fdc5bf4895304f0191c17
>
> Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
> most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
> right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
>
> If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
> disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
> subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
> popmodwkgrpimag-news-owner at simtk.org.

Sent from my iPhone