[Population Modeling] How about another collaborative review paper by group members?

Robin Gras rgras at uwindsor.ca
Mon Apr 25 06:52:45 PDT 2016

Hello to everyone,

Thank you very much Robert for your very efficient work for this paper. I would like also to thanks Jacob for his invitation and his nice organization for this conference.

I am Ok with my paragraph.

Robin

Dr. Robin GRAS
Associate Professor, Canada Research Chair
School of Computer Science
Cross-appointed by the Biology Department
Cross-appointed by the Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research
8111 LAM, University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue, Windsor, ON  N9B 3P4
Phone:  519.253.3000 ext. 2994
Fax: 519 973 7093, Email:rgras at uwindsor.ca