[Population Modeling] Discussing the Population Modeling panel in SummerSim

Dammann, Olaf Olaf.Dammann at tufts.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:23:47 PST 2016

Dear All,
I agree with Stefan re 1 and 2.

1. I like the idea of talking about input-output stuff - data sources, constraints, validation issues.

2. Fully agree with Stefan.

3. If we have slides, this should be flash talks, not longish formal presentations. I am still unclear whether we have presentations from  conference participants who are NOT panelists?

My 2 cents
Olaf

--
Olaf Dammann, MD
Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine