[Population Modeling] How about another collaborative review paper by group members?

Hyder, Ayaz hyder.22 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 29 04:22:48 PDT 2016

Count me in as well. I think conceptually the paper is a good idea and would be a useful vehicle to update the conversation around model development, calibration and validation. This would be especially useful and insightful in light of example models from new disciplines that some of the 15 new members below may bring to the table.

Thanks

Ayaz Hyder, PhD
Assistant Professor, Division of Environmental Health Sciences
Affiliated Faculty, Translational Data Analytics
College of Public Health, The Ohio State University
614-247-4936 | http://cph.osu.edu/people/ahyder | Research blog<http://u.osu.edu/hyder.22/>