[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Robert Smith? rsmith43 at uottawa.ca
Fri May 6 22:25:30 PDT 2016

This is to everyone involved in the overview paper on population modelling by examples.

Time is short for the review process. We have a week to restructure the paper according to the comments of the two reviewers.

I'm happy to take the lead, but I can't do it all on my own. I'm particularly looking for some help with addressing the comments from Review #1. So I need some volunteers to help.

I also don't have the email addresses of most of you, so please email me at rsmith43 at uottawa.ca and we can divvy up the work. I'm an excellent editor, so your inputs can be rough, but I need some ideas. With so many of us, we should be able to put our heads together, but I do need help.

Thanks,

 - Robert Smith?