[Population Modeling] Population Modelling by Examples II

Valery Forbes veforbes at umn.edu
Sun May 8 14:33:51 PDT 2016

Hi Robert and All,

Please see my comments on the attached. It seems to me that the
contributions group according to several general themes (see my sticky
notes), so possibly reordering them and grouping them under the themes may
address the reviewer concerns. It also might make the structure a bit more
logical. Just a thought.

Many thanks for your efforts on this.

Best regards,

Valery