[Population Modeling] Population modeling by examples III collaborative paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 04:33:31 PDT 2017

Greetings population modelers,

With many of you submitting introductions about their work, it was possible
to assemble a third review paper that originated from this group.

The paper was edited from introductions by the following contributors.

Bishal Paudel
Carl Asche
Vivek Balaraman
Michael Thomas
Nathan Geffen
Pawel Topa
Katherine Ogurtsova
Jeff Shrager
Christopher Fonnesbeck
Resit Akcakaya
Matthias Templ
Amit Huppert
Marco Ajelli
Dan Yamin
Leandro Watanabe
Ram Pendyala

If your name is not on the list and you contributed an introduction, please
contact me - I did my best to assemble all those who contributed
introductions publicly, yet if any changes are needed, now is the time to
correct me.

For those listed above, please have a look at the paper and if any fixes
are needed, please let me know. I had to cut text and references to fit
space and maintain format - so please double check me. Especially check
your own section and your line in the table that maps the work. Do check I
spelled your name correctly and affiliation is correct.

The draft paper can be located at the following link:
https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/4644/PopulationModelingByExamples3_Upload_2017_04_16.docx

I plan to submit the paper to SummerSim tomorrow April 17th for review. If
anyone sees anything critical before then, let me know in the next day -
otherwise there will be time to make changes as reviews come back.

Again, thanks for all those who took the time to contribute.

               Jacob