[Population Modeling] Population modeling by examples III collaborative paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 21:27:42 PDT 2017

Greeting to all collaborative paper authors,

Some of you sent some comments and we had one more entry, so I was able to
revised the version before submission. You can find the submitted version
in:
https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/4645/PopulationModelingByExamples3_
Submit_2017_04_17.docx

The paper will now go to review and I will get back to you once it is
received. - again many thanks for those who contributed.

             Jacob