[Population Modeling] Population modeling by examples III collaborative paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:58:38 PDT 2017

Greetings to all collaborative paper authors,

The review for our paper came back and is available on:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/public-scientific-reviews/7lr3pCUgZv4

Generally the comments were editorial and grammar related. I will prepare a
response. Yet I will suggest that all authors take a look.  If you want to
make changes in your text, please send me your revised text in the next
week until May 6th. I will appreciate help with reviewing grammar of the
final version if anyone can volunteer time in a week.

Also, I am interested in the response of the first reviewer Thomas Woolly.
How many of you are open to creating a free SimTK user account and adding
your project there so we can create a live paper as requested?

The reviewer has a good idea.  Hopefully we can at least partially
accommodate it.

           Jacob