[Population Modeling] Introducing Myself (Yasin Kutuk)

Yasin KÜTÜK yasinkutuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:07:21 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I'm not sure that i can correctly finish the subscription process.

I want to introduce myself to you all:

My name is Yasin Kütük.

A Ph.D. Candidate in Economics (Istanbul Technical University).

I am currently working as a teaching assistant in Economics Department of
Istanbul Kemerburgaz University.

My interests are econometrics, statistics, machine learning, labor and
health economics, socio-economics.

I am always looking for the opportunities in these fields in US and Canada.

The main purpose for enter this community is to learn something about
microsimulation tools which i am so new.

Thank you so much.

Sağlıcakla;
Yasin Kütük,
yasinkutuk at gmail.com