[Population Modeling] Population modeling by examples III collaborative paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:49:24 PDT 2017

Greetings Collaborative paper authors,

You all contributed slides to the joint presentations aimed at SummerSim
and later to be passed to the dissemination working group.

I was able to assemble a presentation by editing your slides for format.
You can find the draft online at:

https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/4656/SummerSim2017PopMod3_Upload_2017_06_18.pptx

Since I made changes in most slides, I would ask that you examine that your
own slide is in ok and fits well with the other slides.

Unless I get an email from you, I will assume you are ok with any changes I
made and with the final product. I mostly changed, format, titles, and
affiliations to be as standard as possible. So please double check me.

Also, if any of you have specific notes they wish to send me to emphasize
during presentation, please let me know by email and I will add those notes
to the notes of the slides in the next version.

So if you have an explanation of a certain image that will help me present,
please send it my way.

Hopefully you will find it in good shape.

           Jacob