[Population Modeling] Forwarding FYI: Call for Posters: SSH Forum on Modeling & Sim

John Rice john.rice at noboxes.org
Sun Oct 15 14:16:14 PDT 2017

This may be of interest to some of you.

Happy step forward for the healthcare training simulation community that the pre-con will introduce them to the many other kinds of (modeling and) simulation related to healthcare and health in general.  Many of recognize the growing need to connect the many different HC/med/bio & social science modeling capability with TRAINING.  Training systems need it, and the other domain actors need to begin to routinely teach what the do and learn.  Hope this event is a productive and FUN meet up of all sorts of HC SIMULATION practitioners.

Please, forward this announcement as you deem appropriate.  Poster are a very valid tool for showing what (more than how in these venue) modeling can and will do to totally change healthcare and it's professional education methods and content for HC in, lest say, ~ 2030.

The main INTL Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (Training) may also be worth a couple days following the pre-con Forum.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

John

“The faster we go in the wrong direction, the soon we can get further from where we need to be."        John Rice

Begin forwarded message: