[Population Modeling] Risk-based Disease Occurrence Modeling

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:47:23 PDT 2017

Greetings Population Generators,

Olaf and I talked just now about his modeling. Some of the modeling he is
describing is actually an interesting population generation problem with
some Bayesian characteristics that may provide some constraints.

I know there are quite a few folk on this list who work on population
generation, if you are curious and have the time, I suggest contacting Olaf
to learn more about his problem to see how you can model it.

There may be several interesting solutions for his population generation
exercise.

                Jacob