[Population Modeling] Dissemination of our work in the population modeling working group

Leandro Watanabe leandrohw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:25:26 PDT 2018

Hi Jacob,

Sorry I don't think I have any material that is suitable for a 7th grader.
I don't have experience with preparing materials for middle/ junior high
students but I believe the models you showed to the young folks need to be
abstracted to behavioral level.
It would be nice if someone have models using cool user interfaces with
nice visualizations instead of just plots.

Thanks,
Leandro