[Population Modeling] Introduction Email

Walonoski, Jason A. jwalonoski at mitre.org
Wed Apr 25 11:21:47 PDT 2018

Hello All,

My name is Jason Walonoski. I work on the open-source Synthea project ("synthetic health") that simulates the progression and treatment of diseases and primarily outputs synthetic patient records along with other data.

Synthea Homepage: https://synthetichealth.github.io/synthea
Source Code: https://github.com/synthetichealth/synthea
Documentation: https://github.com/synthetichealth/synthea/wiki
Disease Models: https://synthetichealth.github.io/module-builder/ (defaults with the fake disease "Exampilitis")
Videos:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGw0ljYxpY
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGhjVPfW9w

On 4/25/18, 11:11 AM, "PopModWkGrpIMAG-news on behalf of popmodwkgrpimag-news-request at simtk.org" <popmodwkgrpimag-news-bounces at simtk.org on behalf of popmodwkgrpimag-news-request at simtk.org> wrote: