[Population Modeling] Introduction Email

Hyder, Ayaz hyder.22 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:58:30 PDT 2018

As a follow-up, have you compared health effect estimates using the synthetic and real-world data? For example, if you looked at the impact of air pollution on asthma using each type of data, then do you get similar results?

Thanks

Ayaz Hyder, PhD
Assistant Professor, Division of Environmental Health Sciences
Affiliated Faculty, Translational Data Analytics
College of Public Health, The Ohio State University
614-247-4936 | http://cph.osu.edu/people/ahyder | Research blog<http://u.osu.edu/hyder.22/>