[RNABuilder-help] Re: R: Re: R: Re: ions

Samuel Flores samuelfloresc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 02:12:36 PST 2011

> Before your e-mail, I have tried to equalize the order number of atoms of the target and model pdb.

This may not matter.  RNABuilder will try to guess the positions of any missing atoms.

> I have fixed the problem for His31, but there was still some problem with Iso35. Now I try to discard this residue which is not fundamental for the animation..

What is ISO?  maybe try substituting a canonical amino acid.  we don't support non-canonical residues.

> I have a question...Last.2.pdb is produced from the data obtained by the fitting with last.1.pdb?

sort of.  If you look at trajectory.2.pdb, the first frame of that trajectory should superimpose almost perfectly on last.1.pdb.  Then the dynamics will run for a while, and the last frame of trajectory.2.pdb is the same as last.2.pdb.

The internal coordinates at the beginning of stage 2 are matched to last.1.pdb.  So one more thing you can try is adding the following parameter:

matchIdealized true

this will set the bond lengths and angles to their default (idealized) values.  Only the torsion angles will vary, for most residues.  Not sure if this will fix your problem though.

please send such questions to rnatoolbox-help

Sam