[Vp-integration-subgroup] Reminder to vote on white paper Venue - CONTIBUTORS - Please ACT by 4/16

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:03:24 PDT 2021

Greetings white paper contributors,

Please vote on a venue for the paper. There are less than two days to vote
to influence the submission venue.

We had 2 votes by now
Cureus by John Rice
iScience by James Glazier

John Rice was first,  yet did not reply to all as requested and sent me the
email - I forwarded his vote to the list first. James was the first that
replied to all,  so technically he is the first valid vote.

So currently there is a tie that should be broken by first vote which is
open to interpretation. Since time is running out,  I suggest people choose
to make the choice distinctive, otherwise I will vote to break the tie and
was hoping to avoid voting since I had a lot of influence already and
wanted to yield control.

So please,  if you have a preference on venue,  please vote for one venue
by 1am CDT  April 16th.

I hope we have a conclusive decision.

         Jacob