[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Tomas Helikar thelikar2 at unl.edu
Tue Aug 10 00:10:06 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm also fine with this journal. But we need to finalize the revised
version -- lots of work was done on it already.

Perhaps we can recirculate the last version of the google doc version of
it and set a deadline for finishing it? I don't believe it would take
more than a couple of weeks to finalize.

Best wishes,

T.

Tomas Helikar, Ph.D.
Susan J Rosowski Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry | University of Nebraska-Lincoln
m: 402-547-8904 <callto:402-547-8904> | o: 402-472-3530
<callto:402-472-3530>
www.helikarlab.org <http://helikarlab.org> | www.thecellcollective.org
<https://cellcollective.org>
twitter: @helikarlab <http://twitter.com/helikarlab>, @biocollective
<http://twitter.com/biocollective>
***The University of Nebraska E-Mail Confidentiality Disclaimer***
The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this email by mistake,
please delete and immediately contact the sender.