[Vp-integration-subgroup] Joint meeting for the model reproducibility, credibility and standardization subgroup and for the model integration sub group (IMAG/MSM WG)

Yaling Liu yal310 at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 9 16:30:06 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

We'd like to have a joint meeting for the model reproducibility,
credibility and standardization subgroup and for the model integration sub
group, this *Friday Feb 12,  10am US East time*.

We understand that a lot of people are at different time zones, but hope
you can make it as much as you can. Please join this *zoom link*:
https://lehigh.zoom.us/j/91659161976?pwd=SldFQzZMVG4wK2lGZU5WblZ3eDFZdz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://lehigh.zoom.us/j/91659161976?pwd%3DSldFQzZMVG4wK2lGZU5WblZ3eDFZdz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1613343999863000&usg=AOvVaw1oryDORwNX3jiZrpjmVdSV>

Agenda: merging two white papers together (as shown in links below):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voUSrSpv3AZlC1T-BLa3W4wzHQ5vEdJCVrBbwMUTDiQ/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqwXAjBWEiJZ1tUBnf66QVHdHd2fKq_W0py7t4PNVLo/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to edit and make suggestions in the shared google
document. Please note that there are many common parts, yet also
differences, so we may decide not to merge them - it depends on how the
discussion goes.  It will be good to have both representatives there.

Thanks.

Yaling
--
Yaling Liu, Professor