[Vp-integration-subgroup] Recap from joint meeting regarding the white paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:26:59 PST 2021

Greetings to the model reproducibility, credibility and standardization and
integration subgroups

In the joint meeting of the groups we discussed the papers and ideas behind
the merge as well as their own contributions to the working group and
paper.

It was decided unanimously to merge the two white papers together.

The white paper drafts are in good form currently and include a lot of
information. You can find them in these links:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voUSrSpv3AZlC1T-BLa3W4wzHQ5vEdJCVrBbwMUTDiQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqwXAjBWEiJZ1tUBnf66QVHdHd2fKq_W0py7t4PNVLo/edit?usp=sharing

The group did not reach a conclusion on the title of the joint paper.
Suggestions for the title are welcome.

Beyond what was discussed in the meeting I would like to add the following:

Since the deadline for the white paper is Feb 26th - it is suggested that
all contributors who want to join the author list of the white paper will
make edits until Feb 19th in the respective papers. This will allow time to
merge the papers together and send it to both lists.

Unless someone else volunteers to help merge, I will personally start the
merge on Feb 20th, so contributions to the text after that date may not be
merged. Individuals who wish to be in the author list should contribute
text before that date and preferably write their name near the contributed
text.

I personally look forward to more feedback and contributions.

             Jacob