[Vp-integration-subgroup] Licensing issues

Tomas Helikar thelikar2 at unl.edu
Tue Jan 26 06:26:05 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

At our university (University of Nebraska), the university system
retains the copyright, but the investigator is free to set up whatever
license they want. I'm curious to see if there even is a university (or
their tech transfer office) that would dictate which OS license the
investigator should use.

Best,

Tomas Helikar, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry | University of Nebraska-Lincoln
m: 402-547-8904 <callto:402-547-8904> | o: 402-472-3530
<callto:402-472-3530>
www.helikarlab.org <http://www.postbox-inc.com> | cellcollective.org
<http://helikarlab.org>
twitter: @helikarlab <http://twitter.com/helikarlab>, @biocollective