[Vp-integration-subgroup] Recap from joint meeting regarding the white paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:15:14 PST 2021

Greetings to all white paper contributors,

You are getting this message as a reminder that you need to approve the
current version of the paper. I am putting this task on the top of your
mailbox.

So far, only 4 of the 18 approved the paper in its current form - you will
see the names of those still needing to approve in red in the contributors
list. Here is the paper link again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMEgmdNkx-EsnOjGuegpenSIMmKIkK00Lc8Gred3QxM/edit?usp=sharing

If your name is in red, please send me an email answering the
questions from my previous email.

Hopefully we can get the approval process done quickly and move on to
publish the paper.

                  Jacob