[Vp-integration-subgroup] Recap from joint meeting regarding the white paper

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:55:45 PDT 2021

Greetings to all white paper contributors,

9 of 18 contributors approved the paper. I would ask that the rest will
take the time and read the paper and approve it. It is good to know what
your colleagues think anyway.

I am sending the file again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMEgmdNkx-EsnOjGuegpenSIMmKIkK00Lc8Gred3QxM/edit?usp=sharing

If your name is marked in red, please answer the following questions:

1. Do you feel comfortable being listed as a contributor to the composed
version? There are no more changes expected other than minor grammar
corrections. I will need approval from all contributors to move forward and
since there are many of you, please send confirmation as soon as possible.

2. What is your affiliation so I can add it at the end.

3. If you have a conflict of interest, please report it so I can add it to
the paper. If you are unsure, please download the form from this link
http://icmje.org/downloads/coi_disclosure.zip and then fill in the
questions and press the generate button - it will create the COI disclosure
text for you.

4. If you have a target venue in mind for the paper, please suggest - we
will pick one with consensus that everyone is comfortable with.

Hopefully the remaining contributors can do this by the end of the week.

            Jacob