[Vp-integration-subgroup] Another case study of model integration

LUCAS BOETTCHER lucasb at g.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 30 12:32:51 PDT 2021

Just a brief note on "what's special about this data source": You can find
lots of individual case data at https://co.vid19.sg/singapore/cases/search
(about 7,000 tracked cases). In the beginning of the outbreak, they also
monitored the time between symptom onset and recovery for many patients.
And, I also remember that they made some network contact data available (it
just takes a while to load these graphs). All these features could be quite
relevant for modeling projects.

Best

Lucas