[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper submission - vote for venue

John Rice john.rice at noboxes.org
Sat May 1 16:14:36 PDT 2021

I vote 13 with reconstruction.

May just a few writer “authors” with a list of contributor with their institutions.

“The authors wish to acknowledge the following colleagues who share membership in the Xxx WG for invaluable contributions offered and from which this paper was written.”

Typed with two thumbs on my iPhone.  (757) 318-0671

“Upon this gifted age, in its dark hour,
Rains from the sky a meteoric shower
Of facts . . . they lie unquestioned, uncombined.
Wisdom enough to leech us of our ill
Is daily spun; but there exists no loom
To weave it into fabric.”

–Edna St. Vincent Millay,