[Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper submission - vote for venue

James Osborne jmosborne at unimelb.edu.au
Sun May 2 16:47:43 PDT 2021

Agree with revision however a lot of the reviewers issues are on
consistency and formatting so there need's to be some solid rules in place
for how to revise.

I suggest using leading venue as the template and having a small subgroup
responsible for formatting and editing to be consistent (shouldn't fall on
one person to do this as it will take time).

While I agree that there is substantial material here it suffers from being
overly long and feels like a document written by a lot of people. This
makes it hard to read and this good stuff gets lost! If we want people to
read it it should be easy to read.

I don't have access to OA funds at present but for what it's worth I
support the current leading venues (Bioinformatics and RS interface).

James

James