[Vp-integration-subgroup] Fletcher & Osborne's Seven Challenges (Re: White paper Revisions)

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:07:53 PDT 2021

Thanks William,

This is nice work with a lot of overlap to our focus areas.

Both authors are now on this mailing list.

I personally liked the reference to HPC,  although I did not see mention of
newer tools to solve the problem.

I also liked how they called SBML a specification rather than a standard.
This is the correct way to address it.

          Jacob