[Vp-integration-subgroup] Annual meeting opportunity

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:53:14 PDT 2021

Greetings subgroups,

For those who missed the working group webinar today, I am sending this
email.

John Rice is attempting to organize the annual IMAG virtual meeting in
November. He was looking for proposals. There are opportunities for
workshop proposals as well as technical discussions.

I was thinking of making a proposal for a technical meeting to enhance our
white paper - think about it as a way to enhance it further - I assume it
will be published by then. If you are interested in such a technical
workshop and would attend, let me know so I can make a formal proposal to
secure a place.

Also, if anyone is interested in proposing a session, a panel, a workshop,
or a technical discussion, I suggest you contact John Rice directly at:
john.rice at noboxes.org

Your responses will help make a good meeting in November.

             Jacob