[Vp-integration-subgroup] 12 Challenges

Alexander Kulesza alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
Sun May 16 02:15:41 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for sharing the manuscript that is undergoing revision right now. I
feel that I can contribute to some parts of the manuscript. I have worked a
bit on the part speaking about regulatory assessment and left a few
comments and additions for your consideration.

As per the contribution instructions shared earlier, I have made a copy and
would like to ask you for some feedback if such type of work on the
manuscript would be helpful in the process.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_lTHrV6STXWNT3GiCepvsLk1WdYgzN5/view?usp=drivesdk

I have reserved some time next week and would be keen to elaborate a bit
further of the regulatory assessment side and application of ASME V&V
guideline.
I'll try to be there for the call and look forward to speaking to you.

All the best
Alexander

--
Alexander Kulesza
Team leader
alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
+33 7 82 92 44 62
nova
DISCOVERY
www.novadiscovery.com
1 Place Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon
+33 9 72 53 13 01

--
_This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient