[Vp-integration-subgroup] Zoom link - Re: [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Eric Forgoston eric.forgoston at montclair.edu
Sun May 16 11:44:43 PDT 2021

Dear all,

The zoom link for tomorrow, 17 May, 11:00 (EST) is below.

Cheers,

Eric
===
Eric Forgoston has invited you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: IMAG MSM revision discussion
Time: May 17, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://montclair.zoom.us/j/89310269016?pwd=R1R4ZWgzaXc1QUkzWElyK29vcXlFUT09
    Password: 804769

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +13017158592,,89310269016#  or +13126266799,,89310269016#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 301 715 8592  or +1 312 626 6799  or +1 646 876 9923  or +1
253 215 8782  or +1 346 248 7799  or +1 408 638 0968  or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 893 1026 9016
    Password: 804769
    International numbers available: https://montclair.zoom.us/u/keCunw8GRL

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323:
        162.255.37.11 (US West)
        162.255.36.11 (US East)
        115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
        115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
        213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
        213.244.140.110 (Germany)
        103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
        103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
        149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
        64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
        69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
        65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
        207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
        149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
    Meeting ID: 893 1026 9016
    Password: 804769

    SIP: 89310269016 at zoomcrc.com
    Password: 804769

Dr. Eric Forgoston
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Chair, Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ  07043 USA
+1 973 655-7242
https://eric-forgoston.github.io/