[Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper revision

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:05:12 PDT 2021

Yes Sheriff,

You have a good point. Here are the versions of the paper that I recall.

1. The version we all approved - I suggest we use this:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMEgmdNkx-EsnOjGuegpenSIMmKIkK00Lc8Gred3QxM/edit?usp=sharing
2. John Gennari version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvyP3YZQdQYjj8DFKOpQ4pn_0pdDGgiT/edit?ts=60a294c2
3. Rahuman Sheriff version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ag4ipuybjtthxgV0YjXqYP7AwwNSYcWh/edit
4. Alexander Kulesza version
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_lTHrV6STXWNT3GiCepvsLk1WdYgzN5/view
5. Original Model Reproducibility, Credibility, Standardization subgroup
version
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqwXAjBWEiJZ1tUBnf66QVHdHd2fKq_W0py7t4PNVLo/edit?usp=sharing
6. Original Integration subgroup  version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voUSrSpv3AZlC1T-BLa3W4wzHQ5vEdJCVrBbwMUTDiQ/edit?usp=sharing

The last two versions hold the original discussions before the merge to the
version on top. The history of those contain most contributions - however
it will take hours to figure out where each text portion is located in the
new version. Yet the new version also includes many modifications. And I
believe Hana has another version of proofs that were never made public - we
did this revision and proof process before, yet I think she sent me her
version privately. I may be mistaken - it was a long time ago.

Hopefully this list will help understand the undertaking and save time.

             Jacob