[Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper revision

Tomas Helikar thelikar2 at unl.edu
Tue May 18 07:08:25 PDT 2021

I suggest we use John's version - the flow has begun to improve there
and he'll be bringing the content over from the submitted version.

At the top of each of the other version, there should be big red "DO NOT
EDIT THIS VERSION" and a link to John's version that will be the running
draft where our efforts should focus.

Best,

Tomas Helikar, Ph.D.
Susan J. Rosowski Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry | University of Nebraska-Lincoln
m: 402-547-8904 <callto:402-547-8904> | o: 402-472-3530
<callto:402-472-3530>
www.helikarlab.org <http://www.postbox-inc.com> | cellcollective.org
<http://helikarlab.org>
twitter: @helikarlab <http://twitter.com/helikarlab>, @biocollective