[Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper revision

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:24:54 PDT 2021

Yes William,

Winston is right, there are multiple types of operator and those extend
beyond math definition. In fact ensemble models use multiple compositions
methods - your own simple example that you shown a few week ago on this
mailing list needs to be extended to many more examples - I think
composition methods are a topic for a paper on its own with many examples.
For now allow me to be happy to see this conversation.

             Jacob